1. There should not be too much contrast between the color of the carpet and the environment. When choosing a color, first look at the orientation of the house. South-east or south-facing housing has a large lighting area, and it is best to choose cool colors; if it is facing northwest, warm colors are better, which will add warmth to the originally cold housing.
2. If the living room is more than 20 square meters, the carpet should not be less than 1.7 meters × 2.4 meters.
3. The flower shape of the carpet can be matched according to the style of the furniture. Furniture made of mahogany or imitation mahogany is generally used in a regular pattern with symmetrical lines, which looks simple and elegant; use modular furniture or new furniture instead of irregular patterns. The carpet will make people feel fresh and free and easy.
4. In addition to being beautiful, the durability of the carpet is also very important. In areas with frequent starting, such as entrance halls, choose high-density and wear-resistant carpets (such as short loop piles, twist piles); for stairs, choose durable and non-slip types, and avoid long-pile flat loop piles. Carpet, because the bottom of the blanket is easy to be exposed on the edge of the stairs, usually there will be a label on the carpet indicating that the stairs are suitable; as for places that are prone to stains, such as restaurants, it is advisable to use anti-fouling carpets to facilitate cleaning .
5. As the functions of the room are different, it should be selected according to the environment and actual needs of the carpet application, such as the location of the laying and the amount of walking there.