1. Clean up in time. Clean up with a vacuum cleaner every day. Don't wait until a large amount of stains and dirt have penetrated into the carpet fibers. Only frequent cleaning can it be easy to clean. When cleaning the carpet, pay attention to sweeping the floor under the carpet.
2. Use evenly. After the carpet has been used for several years, it is better to adjust the position to make it wear evenly. Once there are irregularities in some places, lightly tap it, or lightly iron it with a steam iron.
3. Decontamination method. Ink stains can be wiped with citric acid, and the wiped area should be washed with water, and then wiped off with a dry towel: coffee, cocoa, tea stains can be removed with glycerin: fruit juice can be removed with cold water and a small amount of dilute ammonia solution: paint stains Use gasoline and washing powder together to make a porridge, apply it to the paint at night, and wash it with warm water the next morning and then use a dry towel to absorb the moisture.
4. Remove foreign objects. Some light materials such as fluff and paper scraps falling on the carpet can be solved by a vacuum cleaner. If you accidentally break a glass on the carpet, you can use a wider tape to stick the broken glass up: if the broken glass is powdery, you can stick it up with cotton dipped in water and then use a vacuum cleaner.
5. The carpet has scorch marks. When it is not serious, use a hard-bristled brush or nickel coin to brush off the burnt parts. If there are serious scorch marks, press the book on it. After it is dry, comb it.
6. Dust the carpet. Soak the broom in soapy water and sweep the carpet, keep the broom moist, then sprinkle with fine salt, sweep with the broom, and finally wipe it with a dry cloth. When cleaning the carpet, the chemical fiber carpet can be washed and dried if possible. The pure wool carpet has to be placed in the sun for a while, pay attention to turn the carpet over, hang it on the rope and beat it with a thin stick to remove the dust as much as possible. This can also effectively kill the mites on the carpet.